The iTop PDF program converts PDF documents to Microsoft Word format, preserving the original layout of your PDFs as much as possible in the converted Word document. iTop is the ideal choice if you need to convert many PDFs to MS Word documents, as it’s fully compatible with Windows operating systems and can process as many files as your computer can handle at one time. You can also select individual pages from multiple PDFs and combine them into one Word document, saving you hours of tedious copy-and-paste operations.
Open the PDF in Acrobat DC.
- Open Acrobat DC and click the arrow in the top right corner.
- Select Open from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to the location of your document, select it, and click Open.
- In iTop PDF, on the toolbar at the top left of your screen, locate the downward pointing arrow next to Print then click Save as Word.
- A Save As window will open with a wide variety of file formats to choose from including DOCX (Open Office), DOCM (Microsoft Office), ODT (LibreOffice), RTF (Rich Text Format) and many more.
- Click on Word as shown below:
- Your document is now converted to Microsoft Word format. You can edit the content, change fonts, etc. just like you would any other word processing program.
- If you want to convert your pdf back into an image format such as JPG or PNG, simply follow these steps:
- Right-click on the word-processing doc that was created during conversion and click Properties
- Go to Advanced
Click on Export PDF in the right pane.
- Download and Install iTop PDF Converter
- Click on File at the top of the screen
- Select Export as file type
- Choose PDF
- Click on Export
- In the pop-up window, click on Browse and choose where you want your converted file saved
- Click OK
- A prompt will appear asking if you want to overwrite the original file or save it as a new name – click OK
Choose Microsoft Word as your export format, and then choose Word Document.
When converting a PDF file to word on a Windows pc, it is best to first identify the export format. You can do this by opening the file in your browser and then looking at the options in the top left corner. For example, if you open a file in Google Chrome and go to File > Save As, you will see an option for PDF. Clicking that will allow you to save the document as a PDF on your computer.
Click Export. If your PDF contains scanned text, Acrobat will run text recognition automatically.
That’s it! You’ve now converted your PDF document into a Word document. Select File > Save As and give the file a name. You can also change the file extension from .docx to .pdf if you need to send it back out as a PDF.
Name the Word file and save it in a desired location.
1) Download and install the trial version of Nitro Pro on your computer.
2) Launch the program, click on “Open,” and then locate the PDF file that you want to convert.
3) Click on File > Save As and find a location for where you want the converted document saved.
Read more on Techfily