If you access the web interface of your Wavlink WiFi extender you will have the ability to change its more advanced settings. If you are unable to do that, one or more of the following factors may be preventing you from doing so:
• Unreliable connection to the internet
• Faulty connection between the router and the extender
• Firmware is either corrupted or out of date
• The components of your extender are quite outdated
• The LED light located on your product is not lit
Following is a list of troubleshooting tips that you need to follow to fix reasons preventing you from performing Wavlink login
How to Troubleshoot Wavlink Login Issues
- Make certain that your device is connected to the internet properly
When you try to log in to your Wavlink extender, the fact that your internet connection is not very strong is likely one of the primary causes of the problem you are experiencing. As a result, check that the WiFi device you’re using is connected to the internet over a reliable connection.
- Make sure that the led light on the Wavlink WiFi range extender is illuminated
Have you checked the status of the LED light after turning on your extender after it was powered up? No? There is a possibility that you went forward with the process without waiting for the LED to turn green. And therein lies the source of your error!
You will need to perform a power cycle on the Wavlink range extender to troubleshoot this issue. It could be of some use! To reset the power on your WiFi device, please follow the steps that are listed below:
• Disconnect all supplementary electronic devices that are linked to your extender.
• Turn off the power to the Wavlink extender and unplug it from the electrical outlet.
• Reestablish the connection between the extender and the power supply.
• At this point, you need to wait for the LED light to turn green.
You should attempt to access the Wavlink WiFi extender login page as soon as the LED light changes to green. Still no luck?
3. Verify that there is a connection established between the router and the extender
Checking the connection that exists between the extender and the router is something else that you can do to ensure that you can successfully log into your device. All of this may be because your range extender is not properly linked to the router.
Therefore, ensure that both of your WiFi devices are disconnected and then reconnected. We strongly encouraged you to connect your devices via a cable source as opposed to a wireless source whenever possible. When compared to the other choice, this one is the safer one.
4. Restore your extender to the settings that were defaulted by the manufacturer
Last but not least, performing a factory reset on your device is another option that might assist you in fixing the login issue for the Wavlink extender. In order to return your extender to the settings it had when it was first manufactured, you will need to adhere to the points listed below:
- Ensure that your Wavlink WiFi extender is turned on.
- Connect the WiFi extender to the primary router.
- It is recommended that you look for a “Reset” button on the extender’s control panel.
- Once you’ve found it, push it gently with an oil pin.
- Press and hold the Reset button for several seconds before releasing it.
Try to log in to the web admin interface of your Wavlink extender after doing the Wavlink setup Are you able to? Tell us about your experience in the comments section.