It is true that you are likely to spend more time in office or in home office environment if you are a working individual. If that place of work seems clustered, you won’t feel like working in such an area. There is a mental condition associated with an organised desktop. a clean desk means that you can work in much comfort, and this also gives your desk and cleaner and tidier look. That’s why there is a growing demand of desktop organiser these days. You can choose from wooden and leather organisers, ones that have proper pockets and ones that can be cleaned and maintained easily.
Why is it vital to have a clean desk?
So, make sure to get in touch with the best desktop organiser if you want to avoid a messy work desk.
- With the transition towards telecommuting, organising your desk is mostly your decision these days. With the organisers at place, you will have no problem in arranging the pens, notepads, calendars, pencils, and a host of other stationary items.
- Apart from all the workplace benefits, some studies have shown that a well-organised desk will have some psychological benefits too.
- You get to make healthier food choices and improve your mental stability once you have started using desktop organiser for keeping your work desk cleaner and tidier.
- It is always associated with better productivity level as you don’t have to waste time looking for important notes.
- If you have a clean desk, this also means that the work gets streamlined very easily, and better productivity can be ensured.
- Enjoy better concentration with the help of desktop organiser, used for tidying up the workplace. It is one way to reduce stress to the next level as well.
In case you are one of those neat freaks, then a messy desk is enough to stress you. On the other hand, too much stress is likely to decrease your productivity level and make it harder for you to fall asleep. If you have a well-organized desk, then this also makes you remember important tasks for a long time.
Statistics to prove the importance of desk cleaning:
Some surveys have reported that an office keyword will have around 7500 bacteria. Moreover, people end up wasting around 4.3 hours every week just by looking for paper, misplaced within a clustered desk. All these can be avoided once you have started using an organiser to keep the desk all cleaned up.
- On the other hand, 57% of people have already admitted that they feel judged for cleanliness of workplace. If you are one of them, then it is time to start using organiser.
- Moreover, those employees with a cleaner desk can work 7.5 minutes longer without any form of distractions coming towards their way.
- You must know that flu and cold viruses can linger for up to 24 hours. So, people with a clean and mess-free desk are less likely to fall sick.
- A clean desk has been proven to increase persistence and productivity by around 84%. So, if you want your business to score high in branding and profitability, looking for a clean desk is a must.
Growing use of organisers:
With the main intention to keep a mess free desk, companies are manufacturing premium quality desktop organiser these days. The main goal of these organisers is to ensure that you get to keep your office stationeries in a proper organised manner and have ample space near hand to work on papers or laptop. Make sure to check out all the options under organisers before you get to choose the one you like.