Instagram is a popular social media platform, especially among tweens and teens. Instagram enables users to share photographs, videos, and stories; go live, and engage in a variety of other activities. visit homepage Users’ posts are visible to other users, who can then like and comment on them. The greater the number of desires that Instagram users have, the more popular they become.
However, there are cases in which Instagram users are more concerned with their fame than the content they publish on the app, and this may be determined by examining the number of likes and views.
However, when new users receive fewer likes, they become demotivated and ashamed, and Instagram users can now conceal their preferences and thoughts. You can test out this function, which is ideal for small and novice users, by following the instructions provided below.
How to conceal the number of likes received by existing Instagram posts
- Before you can conceal IG likes, you must first open the IG app on your mobile device.
- To hide the likes of a post, you have now gone to that post.
- Simply click on the icon that appears in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Look into the “Hide Likes” option, if you haven’t already.
Ways to Make New Instagram Post Likes Disappear
- First, you must launch the Instagram software on your mobile device and then create a new post.
- Now you must tap Advanced Settings at the bottom of the screen.
- To conceal the number of people who have liked or viewed this particular article, you will need to enable the option labeled “Hide Likes and Views Count for this Post.”
How to conceal your like count when seeing the photos of other IG users
- Open Instagram.
- Your profile is next.
- Now, you must select Settings.
- Now, you must select Privacy.
- Now you must select “Posts.”
- Then, you must enable the option to hide likes and views.