If you’re a business owner, then you know just how important it is to keep your accounting software up and running. After all, this is what helps you keep track of your finances, invoices, and customers. But what do you do when you encounter an error like Sage Error 1335? This can be a frustrating issue, but fortunately, there are ways to fix it. In this blog post, we will explore how to troubleshoot and fix this common error so that you can get back to business as usual.
What is Sage Error 1335?
Sage Error 1335 is a common error that can occur when installing or updating Sage software. This error is typically caused by a corrupt or damaged installation file. In some cases, this error can also be caused by incorrect permissions on the installation folder.
To resolve this error, you will need to delete the corrupted or damaged installation file and then re-download the file from the Sage website. Once the file has been downloaded, you will need to re-install the software using the new file. If you are still receiving this error, you may need to reset your permissions on the installation folder. Read more- fix sage 50 error code 0x80040702
Why Does Sage Error 1335 Occur?
There are a few reasons why the Sage Error 1335 may occur. One reason is that the installation files may be corrupt. This can happen if the files were not properly downloaded or if they were damaged during the download process.
Another reason for this error is that there may be some sort of conflict with another program on your computer. This is most likely to happen if you have recently installed another program or made changes to your computer’s settings.
If you are getting the Sage Error 1335, it is recommended that you try to install Sage again. If the problem persists, you may need to contact customer service for help resolving the issue.
How to Fix Sage Error 1335
If you are facing the Sage Error 1335, there is no need to worry. This error can be easily fixed with a few simple steps. All you need to do is follow the instructions given below:
1. Start by closing all the open applications on your computer.
2. Next, you need to insert the Sage CD into your computer’s CD drive.
3. Once the CD is inserted, open the “My Computer” window and double-click on the CD drive icon.
4. After that, find the “Setup.exe” file and double-click on it to start the installation process.
5. Follow the instructions given on your screen to complete the installation process.
6. Once the installation is completed, restart your computer and try opening Sage again.
Sage Error 1335 FAQ
Sage error 1335 is a common error that can occur when installing or updating Sage software. This error is usually caused by a corrupt or missing installation file.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Sage error 1335:
What causes Sage error 1335?
As mentioned, Sage error 1335 is usually caused by a corrupt or missing installation file. This can happen if the file becomes damaged during the download process, if it’s not properly extracted from the Zip file, or if it’s been deleted by mistake.
How can I fix Sage error 1335?
There are a few different ways that you can try to fix this error:
– Try downloading and extracting the files again. Make sure that you’re using a reliable source and that you extract the files to a new folder.
– Use a different compression utility to extract the files. If you’re using WinZip, try 7-Zip instead.
– Rename the corrupted file (sage1335.cab) and then try installing again.
– Delete the corrupted file (sage1335.cab) and then try installing again.
Sage Error 1335 is a common error that can occur when installing or updating Sage software. In most cases, the error can be fixed by following the instructions in this article. If you are still having trouble after trying all of the steps listed here, please contact Sage service for further assistance.
Read also-: sage 50 2019 ini file location