It is not only that Indians are becoming aware of the benefits of credit cards, but they are also becoming savvy enough to choose cards that will offer them long-term benefits. With more than 60 million credit cards in use today
With a customised credit card, you get a load of perks while making purchases, which is irresistible. For example, you can get 5% cash back for fuel payments with a fuel card. There is no minimum transaction amount, and you end up saving money if you fill up regularly. In addition to the benefits and rewards you get with easy credit cards, you can apply for them online and get them easily without submitting a lot of paperwork. You don’t have to wait for them either to begin using them after RBL credit card pin generation.
If a customer’s credit card is stolen, misplace, or lost in any scenario, they can contact the RBL customer service team. There is a toll-free number that you can call if you want your card immediately blocked to meet fraudulent transactions. In addition, you have the option of contacting card customer service if you have any problems with your card. Interested in contacting the customer care service provided by the RBL bank? They have multiple helplines and email IDs for prompt resolution on the same.
For its customers with easy credit cards, RBL Bank has to implement customer care numbers that can be contact over the phone, sent via sms, or use through Whatsapp banking. On the dashboard, if you view it via desktop, you will find the ‘help’ option at the top middle. A separate tab will appear with options to choose from.
Some Quick Pin Facts
- Rather, you need to provide an OTP received on your registered mobile number instead of a PIN.
- The PIN for your RBL credit card can be generated using phone banking if you have a TPIN
- The RBL MyCard app or the toll-free number can be used to block a fraudulent transaction on your RBL credit card or initiate the RBL credit card pin generation.
- An OTP is required for RBL Bank credit card PIN generation or changes as part of the verification process.
A PIN is a four-digit unique identification number required when making a credit card transaction. Transactions at the point of sale and ATM withdrawals require this PIN. This PIN is necessary for making transactions with your credit card if you do not generate one. The instructions below will guide you through generating your RBL credit card PIN. Your RBL Bank credit card PIN can be generated in the following ways.
Via Customer Care
Customers can generate their credit card PIN by calling the RBL Bank customer service line. Phone banking requires you to provide your T-PIN (Telephone Personal Identification Number) before generating your credit card PIN.
Mobile Banking App
The RBL Bank mobile banking app also allows customers to generate PINs for their credit cards. The RBL customer service department is available to assist its clients with their credit card bills and statements, convert transactions into EMIs, and convert transactions into payments. The following instructions will help you generate a credit card PIN.
- Make sure your mobile phone is connected to RBL MyCard
- Use your valid credentials to access the MyCard app
- You can reset your PIN by going to the menu and selecting the ‘Reset PIN’ option
- Your credit card’s PIN is a four-digit number.
- After the PIN has been set, a confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number.
The Process of Generating TPINs for Phone Banking
- Call the toll-free customer support number, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- From the ‘Credit Card’ menu, choose ‘Cards.’
- You must provide the 16-digit number of your credit card and confirm it.
- An RBL Bank customer executive will contact you to verify your credit card information.
- Your registered mobile number will be used to send you the Time Password.
- Confirm your 16-digit credit card number by entering it again
- Make sure your phone banking TPIN is four digits
- You need to enter the OTP you received on your mobile device and submit it
- After setting your TPIN, you will hear a confirmation message.
- The RBL Bank PIN change request page can be found here
- Your RBL Bank credit cards details, such as the credit card number, date of birth, and expiration date, should be entered here.
- When you have entered all the credit card details, click on the ‘Send OTP’ button.
- Enter your phone’s OTP in the following column.
- Re-enter your PIN to confirm.
- You can change your PIN by selecting the ‘Change PIN’ option.