Have you ever received a document in the XPS format and needed to convert it to PDF? If so, you’re not alone. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to convert XPS to PDF using a Mac. Keep reading for instructions on how to get the job done. In this blog post, we will show you how to do it on a Mac. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions.
Methods to convert XPS to PDF on Mac
- Using Preview
- Using Online converters
- Using Adobe Acrobat
Method#1: Using Preview
- First, you’ll need to open the XPS file in Preview. To do this, simply double-click on the file.
- If Preview isn’t your default PDF viewer, right-click on the file and select “Open With.” Then, choose Preview from the list of applications.
- Next, click on “File” in the menu bar and select “Export.”
- In the drop-down menu that appears, select “PDF.”
- Finally, click on “Save” and choose a location for your new PDF file. That’s it! You’ve now successfully converted an XPS file to PDF on your Mac.
There are a few other methods you can use to convert XPS to PDF on a Mac. We’ll cover those next.
Method # 2: Use an Online Converter
If you don’t have Preview or Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, you can still convert your XPS file to PDF using an online converter.
Simply go to a1office.co XPS to pdf converter tool and upload your XPS file. Then, click on “Convert” and wait for the conversion to be completed. Once it’s done, you can download your new PDF file.
Method # 3: Using Adobe Acrobat
If you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, you can use it to convert your XPS file to PDF. Acrobat is the most popular PDF editor, so chances are you already have it installed.
- First, open the XPS file in Adobe Acrobat.
- Then, go to “File” > “Save As” and select “PDF” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a location for your new PDF file and click on “Save.” That’s all there is to it.
Method #4: Convert XPS to PDF on Mac without Installing Any Software
If you don’t want to install any software on your computer, you can still convert XPS to PDF. Just go to XPS-to-pdf.com and upload your XPS file. Then, click on “Convert” and wait for the conversion to be completed. Once it’s done, you can download your new PDF file.
Method#5: Batch Convert XPS to PDF on Mac
If you need to convert multiple XPS files to PDF, the best way to do it is to use software like PDFelement Pro. This program makes it easy to batch convert XPS files to PDF with just a few clicks.
- To get started, open PDFelement Pro and click on the “Batch Process” tab.
- Then, click on “Add Files” and select the XPS files you want to convert.
- Finally, click on “Convert” and choose a location for your new PDF files. That’s all there is to it!
These are five methods you can use to convert XPS to PDF on Mac. We hope you found this blog post helpful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to answer them. Thanks for reading!
Did you find this blog post helpful? Let us know in the comments below!