If you upgraded to MS Office 2013, but don’t have a product key, don’t worry! I show you how to activate Microsoft Office 2013 without product key for free.
How to Activate Microsoft Office 2013 Without Product Key for Free
If you have lost your product key or do not remember it, you can still activate Microsoft Office 2013 using the command prompt. Follow these steps:
1. Start the command prompt by clicking on the Start button and typing cmd into the search box.
2. When Command prompt appears in the results, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator.
3. When the command prompt window opens, type in msconfig and press Enter.
4. In the System Configuration window, scroll down to Microsoft Office 2013 section and click on Enable button to turn it on.
5. Close the System Configuration window by clicking on OK button.
6. Type in activation command (without quotes) and press Enter to activate your copy of Microsoft Office 2013 using the command prompt.
7. After entering your product key, you’ll be asked to confirm that you want to activate Office 2013. Click Yes to proceed with the activation process.
If you have other version of MS Office then you can also check out the articles on How to Activate Microsoft Office 2010 Without Product Key and How to Activate Microsoft Office 2016 Without Product Key.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q: What is the activation command for Microsoft Office 2013?
A: To activate your copy of Microsoft Office 2013 using the command prompt, type in the following command: activation /product key.
Q. What is Microsoft Office 2013 product key?
A. The product key for Microsoft Office 2013 is located on a sticker that was attached to the back of your box or on the warranty card that came with your copy of the software. If you lost or never received the sticker or warranty card, you can find the product key online.