In the Bollywood industry, there are many celebrities who like to bring a change in the perception of people. They choose the scripts based on bringing a new revolution to the environment. Among others, the one name is Ayushmann K. and he is the man who has changed the way to look at the world. Whether it is about the male priority or about his personal issues like being gay, he has opened up every chapter. Through his movies, now individuals could not feel low to deliver a speech about any kind of issue.
Recently Ayushmann is working on his new film Doctor G with Rakul Preet. Furthermore, he has given the tribute to late Lata M., K.K., and Sidhu through their songs on the show. In his leisure time, Ayushmann is planning to record multiple songs and he has described his love of the music on a recent World Music Day.
So if you are a fan of him and want to know more about him then this would be exciting for you not to stop reading. Here is something more for you.
Early life –
- In the year 1984, Sep 14 Ayushmann was born in Chandigarh, India. His father was an astrologer and his mother was a homemaker.
- Firstly his name was Nishant then his parents advised him to change his name. He has a younger brother, Aparshakti K. and he has started acting after being RJ.
- Ayushmann has done a master’s in mass communication and learned five years in theatre.
- Since his college days, he was passionate about acting and playing roles in any drama.
- In the play Andha Yug, Ayushmann was playing the role of Ashwatthama and received the best actor award. These little achievements encouraged him to pursue a career in the field of acting.
From a young age, he was brilliant at acting and that is why he was already clear in his mind that what he needs to do in the future. Along with this, he has already decided with whom he will marry. Someone could predict that he is passionate and already aware of the purpose and mission of his life.
- He began his first job on a Big FM in Delhi as a Radio personality. Due to his brilliant work in this job, he was rewarded with the Young Achievers Award in the year 2007.
- The year 2012 has come with a huge surprise, Ayushmann got a film name “Vicky Donor” and everyone knows that it was a blockbuster movie of that time. He launched his song “Paani Da Rang” which was a melodious one.
- Due to his excellent performance in acting and singing, he was awarded “best male debut” and “best male playback singer”.
- SOME of his best films are –
Dum Lagaa Ke Haisaa
Meri Pyaari Bindu
Shubh Mangal Saavdhan
Bareilly Ki Barfi
- If we talk about his personal life then Ayushmann has married her soulmate, Tahira Kashyap, and today couple is the parents of two kids. His wife is a cancer survivor and writer.
- In the year 2020, Ayushmann worked in the film “Shubh Mangal Jyada Saavdhan” and then “Gulaabo Sitabo” with the legendary actor of Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan.
- Recently, Ayushmann K. promoted the film “Anek” in the show Standup Comedy and shared his thoughts on the stereotyped society. He has performed well in the show and made the show more hilarious.
Ayushmann is a versatile artist and tries to experiment each everything in life. Whether it is about comedy, hosting, acting, or standup comedy. His sense of humor deserves appreciation.
If we talk about his annual income then the net worth of Ayushmann K. is about – $6 million and he is listed in Forbes and other popular magazines for his work.
Unheard facts about Ayushmann K. –
- Someone could say he is an overqualified actor in the industry as per his education and talent.
- In the roadies show, he donated the sperm to Allahabad. This was before the debut in the Vicky Donor movie.
- He loves the city of Delhi and also the street food of the capital.
- Not only boys and girls, but the gay community also likes him and is invited once to a party.
Wrapping Up –
Ayushmann K. is a favorite actor of almost everyone and it is a treat for the eyes to watch him on the television. He is a most active actor in the medium where he used to write his thoughts and if you want to see him as a writer then must check out today.