Whether you’re gaming or watching shows, the quality of your TV experience makes all the difference. The Formuler Z11 Pro Max delivers stunning 4K images, an immersive sound system, and more. So what’s so great about this product? Let’s find out!
How to Setup and Connect the Device
Setting up and connecting your device is a breeze. You’ll need to download an app on your phone that will walk you through the process from start to finish. Plug in the HDMI cable to your phone, then plug it into the HDMI port on the back of your TV. Turn both devices on, then open the app and follow along. The app will ask if you want to set up a Wi-Fi connection or use a LAN cable, depending on what type of connection you are using. If you’re using Wi-Fi, it will give you a list of available networks and passwords; just type in yours and wait for it to connect.
How to Change Channels
I have one and I absolutely love it. I got my new model from a company called Formuler USA and they were very helpful in getting me set up. The remote is easy to use and has a nice feel to it, so if you’re looking for a good TV, this would be an excellent choice. Formuler also carries other electronics like speakers and cell phones, so you could buy these together as well if you’re unsure about which item to get first.
Formuler USA will even help setup your package! Just contact them when placing your order online or by phone.
Buy Formuler Z11 Pro Max today!
Using the Remote Control
Holding down the power button and selecting Power will turn off your TV. When you’re turning your TV back on, make sure to hold down the power button for a few seconds so that it goes into standby mode. You can also use your remote control to get it out of standby mode by holding down on the power button and selecting Power. The remote control is really useful when you want to change channels, but don’t want to walk across the room, or if you want to pause what you’re watching without getting up from your chair. To stop watching television altogether, press Stop. And when you’re finished watching and have turned off your TV, make sure not to leave it in an empty state because this could lead to overheating.
How to Set Up and Connect Bluetooth Devices
The steps for setting up and connecting Bluetooth devices are outlined below.
- Bring your device to a location near your TV.
- Search for and select the Bluetooth Settings option on your device.
- Select Bluetooth in the menu that appears on your TV screen to scan for available devices, then select Yes when you see the name of your device appear in the list of Bluetooth Devices Available For Connection (if it doesn’t show up at first, try refreshing or re-scanning).
- Next, enter a passcode to pair your device with the TV. In most cases this will be 0000 but there may be some variations depending on what device is being used.
- Once successfully paired, return to the TV and press OK when prompted by the pop-up message that asks if you want to proceed with making your new connection permanent.
- Then click OK again when asked whether you want other devices to have access to this connection as well.
Playing Music from a Bluetooth Device
A new way to enjoy your favorite music is to play it wirelessly. With a Bluetooth enabled device, such as an iPhone or iPad, you can stream your favorite tunes to a speaker system. The best part is that this type of wireless connection is not limited to just one room. You can take your phone and move around the house while still listening to your music, which eliminates the need for headphones and all those tangles.
Formuler USA is pleased to introduce its newest addition–the Formuler Z11 Pro Max TV Box Streaming Device!