Decentralized apps are taking over the world and changing our lives forever, but they can be quite power-intensive and require expensive mining hardware to run effectively.
Luckily, there’s another option available to people who don’t want to burn tons of energy on mining-cloud-based mining or FlexiMining. With FlexiMining, you can turn any device into a multi-mining machine in seconds and enjoy passive income forever.
Here’s how you get started with cloud-based mining with Helium.
What is FlexiMining?
The FlexiMining service is an easy-to-use and low-power consumption COTX cloud service. It helps Helium hotspot owners, Raspberry Pi SBC owners, or X86 SBC owners to install popular web3.0 decentralized apps on the device and turns the device into a low power consumption, multi-mining device.
It brings you decent passive income. In addition, it has a lot of interesting features, such as mining pool switching and mining pool profile selection. What’s more? You can mine for any coins that are available in their system with one click of your mouse button.
How Does It Work?
FlexiMining COTX cloud service works by allowing Helium hotspot owners, Raspberry Pi SBC owners, or X86 SBC owners to install popular web3.0 decentralized apps on the device and turns the device into a low power consumption, multi-mining device. It brings you decent passive income.
You can freely use the device within your home or business location as well as collect other devices around you and have them mine cryptocurrencies with your remote server to achieve a higher hash rate and earn more profits every day.
What’s even better is that you don’t need to pay hidden fees. Plus, there is no need for any special configuration; all you need is an account of the COTX API Cloud Service and the app running in background mode.
Can I Make Money From It?
Yes, you can make a decent passive income by installing popular web3.0 decentralized apps on the device and turning it into a low power consumption, multi-mining machine.
Plus, FlexiMining is built to be compatible with the Helium hotspot and Raspberry Pi SBC (Single Board Computers). Just follow the installation guide and start mining. The interface of our service has been designed for all users, from beginners to experts alike. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
Why You Should Use FlexiMining?
- You can earn a decent passive income by installing popular web3.0 decentralized apps on the device and turning it into low power consumption, multi-mining device.
- FlexiMining provides you with security (your private keys are never uploaded to the cloud) and cost savings.
- You can always upgrade or downgrade your hashing power at any time, making this service perfect for both beginners and experienced miners alike.
- The mining is done on AWS servers, so no electricity is required. The system is scalable, meaning that any device with an internet connection will be able to use the system without worries about running out of space or electricity supply.
- As more people use the network, all users get paid from those who are contributing their unused CPU power.
- All devices need to run the same instance of the software in order to work together as a decentralized network.
- You’re earning from two major sources: Proof of Work and Proof of Stake systems, where blockchain rewards every participant in proportion to how much they have contributed over a given period.
- FlexiMining also comes with built-in protection against DDoS attacks, DDOS attacks, hardware failure, malicious hackers, and many other common challenges associated with cryptocurrency mining pools.
If you’re interested in mining and don’t have the technical know-how to start your own rig, FlexiMining is a great option for you. With this service, you can earn passive income from your devices as they mine all day. To learn more about how FlexiMining works and what it has to offer, head over to our website now.