In recent years, unlike there before, 3D printers have gained immense popularity globally. This is experienced across all ages and economic sectors. Therefore, the production of 3D printers has increased immensely due to the rise in demand. The printers can be expensive, but they pay for themselves since it will reduce the production cost. Some of the best 3D printers under 5000 are available. They are worthy machines that require good maintenance, but if you are looking for one for personal use, they are pretty cheap.
The pricing of 3D printers varies depending on various factors such as making the machine’s size, need, and shape. Other additional factors that determine the price of different making machines include;
- One of the fundamental factors that impact the cost of the 3D printer is the technology. 3D printer technology will affect the price since. Generally, there are three types of 3D printer technology; which include
- SLS (Selective Laser Sintering)
- SLA (Stereolithography)
- FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Among the three 3D printing technologies, FDM 3D printers are the cheapest and most easily accessible making machine, whereas SLS 3D printer is the most expensive one. The low cost of Fused Deposition Modeling 3D printers lowers the overall cost of the device. Additionally, the cost of production is significantly reduced because the filaments used are affordable compared to the other two stated 3D printers above. Also, it has a lower maintenance cost. So, the price of the 3D printer depends on the technology used. If the 3D printer is of the latest technology, it is undeniable that the cost of the printer and other materials will rise.
- The type of materials that a 3D printer supports to 3D print an object also influences the overall cost. There are various types of materials, and they come at different prices. Like any other product, there are cheap and expensive materials of high quality. Some 3D printing materials might include thermoplastic materials, resin, etc. The 3D printers used to develop an object with these materials defer. Once again, the prices of each printer are higher than the other.
- The technological development of 3D printers has been evolving at a rapid rate. Unlike traditional 3D printers, which would take several months to develop 3D objects, now it takes just a few hours to complete a thing. Therefore, the cost of the latest 3D printers is relatively higher. Why? Remember, printing big projects that take several days or months will increase the cost of electricity by many folds; also, it will take a lot of work to track the time for printing big projects. Hence it will maximize the overall production cost. If you need a 3D printer for commercial purposes, purchase a printer of good quality accordingly at a bit added price.
We have noted that there are instances where 3D printers have proven to be hard to manage as the supplying materials are hard to buy because the budget is relatively higher for the user. Therefore, when purchasing a 3D printer, always look for materials you can comfortably invest in, a 3D printer that you can supply with materials as per your budget. Such materials include aluminum, stainless steel, and so on, which cost a fortune. That is why Snapmaker come up with the best 3D printer under 5000 to ease your material supply. Some materials compatible with their machines are locally available, cheap, and within reach for many people. Therefore, you can visit the website to purchase these extraordinary machines that unlock your creative potential with many folds Read more