Millions of tourists visit Canada each year to see friends and family or simply to enjoy the country’s spectacular natural beauty. You may benefit from our quick Canada Tourist Visa services from Achintya Immigration Consultant as well. Single entry and multiple entrance visas to Canada are both valid for six months. A tourist visa to Canada allows you to travel across the nation for tourism and recreational purposes, but you cannot work.
VISA DETAILS FOR VISITING CANADA
With the aid of a straightforward visa application known as the Canada tourist Visa, you can visit Canada for up to 6 months. In Canada, there are two types of Canada visas available: single-entrance visas and multiple-entry visas. Foreign nationals on a single-entry visa are only authorized one entrance to Canada. A multiple-entry visa permits its holder to enter and depart the country as many times as they choose while the visa is valid. All applications are multiple entrance visas, and single-entry visas are only issued in rare circumstances, so you do not have to pick which sort of visiting visa to apply for.
A multiple-entry tourist visa holder may enter Canada for up to six months at a time for as long as the visa is valid.
Important details of this visa include:
- It can only be utilized for fun or travel-related activities.
- With this visa, you cannot apply for or work.
- You may bring your parents and children with you.
- The tourist visa usually takes 27 days to be approved.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADA TOURIST VISA
The following requirements must be met in order to obtain a Canada Tourist Visa:
- You must show that they have the financial means to maintain themselves and their families throughout their stay.
- You must not be actively seeking work or planning to start work in Canada.
- You must have no criminal background and be dedicated to respecting the nation’s laws.
- If applicants choose to remain with relatives or friends, they need to get letters of invitation from their sponsors.
- For those from certain countries, a temporary residency visa is required.
- Certain applicants may be required to meet additional admission requirements based on their profile.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CANADA TOURIST VISA
You must meet the following criteria in order to apply for a Canada Tourist Visa:
- a valid passport with an expiration date of at least six months away
- papers establishing sufficient ties to your country of origin
- Financial papers indicating your capacity to support yourself while in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your family is required if you intend to stay with them.
- If you need to have a medical examination before traveling, a medical clearance certificate is required.
As well as, those who need to apply for a tourist visa can do so online, on paper, or in person at a Visa Application Center (VAC). If you are traveling as a family, each family member, including small children, must complete a separate application. You may, however, submit each application independently. Depending on their place of citizenship, applicants for a Canada visa may be asked to provide biometric data.
A cover letter is required with your tourist visa application. And it is an important component of the procedure. The following elements must be present:
- the justification for traveling to the location.
- Explain your plans for paying for your travel expenditures and attest that you have the money to do so.
- Describe how you make money.
- Describe your relationship with your Canadian sponsor and the circumstances behind your selection as a sponsor, if applicable.
- Give a brief explanation of your trip plans, including the dates of your primary planned activities in Canada.
- the reason for your journey.
- A summary of your travel expenditure management strategy and evidence that you have the required funds.
- Describe the source of your money.
- specifics about your flight.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CANADA TOURIST VISA
In order to apply for a tourist visa to Canada. However, you must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must show that they can support themselves and their family for the duration of their visit. The applicant must not plan to work while in Canada on a tourist visa.
- In addition to providing invitation letters from their sponsor, applicants who could stay with friends or family should also have no criminal record and plan to carefully abide by local regulations. Applicants from certain nations might additionally require a temporary residence visa.
- Depending on your profile, you may be required to meet additional entrance requirements.
HOW ACHINTYA IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT CAN HELP YOU?
Achintya Immigration Consultant can assist you in presenting the best case for your Canada tourist visa thanks to our considerable knowledge in the field of Canadian immigration. We will assist you with:
- selecting the most efficient way of obtaining your tourist visa
- guiding you on how to present your case so that a face-to-face interview is avoided
- Are you being given financial guidance
- advising you on the required documentation
- completing forms
- Review all of your supporting documentation
Speak with our Canadian visa consultants to ensure that your application has the best possible chance of success.
Also Read: Top 10 Immigration Companies in Delhi