The short answer is, you probably can find Brooklyn Emergency dentists on Instagram. In recent years, more and more healthcare professionals have posted dental and medical procedures on their social media accounts. Dental problems do not always happen on your schedule. You need a dentist you can rely on, whether you need urgent care during business hours, at night, or on the weekend, and social media is a great way to build trust. Doctors Network makes finding an emergency dentist near Brooklyn NY easy. We are here to help you with any oral health problem you are experiencing, no matter when it happens.
Common Types of Dental Emergency
If you experience any of these oral health concerns, contact one of our emergency dentists such as 1st Impression Dental in Brooklyn to see if you need immediate intervention:
- Dislodged tooth Knocked-out tooth Severe tooth pain
- Broken tooth Sudden mouth or tooth discomfort Trauma to the mouth or jaw
- Damaged veneer Lost filling or crown Severely damaged gums, tongue, or lips Cracked or chipped tooth
How Do You Know You Have a Dental-related Emergency?
You do not have to experience an issue that neatly fits into these categories to have an emergency dental appointment. Though the literal definition of a true dental emergency is a state that threatens the tissues in your mouth, your Brooklyn emergency dentist considers every concerning condition seriously. Every situation is different. Here are things to keep in mind:
- Blood does not always mean disaster. The mouth is home to hundreds of blood vessels in your lips, gums, cheek, and tongue. Even a small cut in the mouth can cause an alarming amount of bleeding, but that does not always mean disaster.
- Don’t suffer the pain. If toothache is serious, it will not go away on its own. The pain will worsen and the problem will not resolve itself. Don’t try to muscle through the pain or wait for your next dental appointment to be checked. The longer you wait to have your oral health problem addressed, the more likely you are to need more costly, lengthier, more serious intervention.
- Purely cosmetic issues can usually wait. A problem with your cosmetic dentistry, like a chipped veneer, is definitely annoying but it isn’t always a problem that justifies a same-day dental appointment. You might be a little self-conscious until you get a chance to see the dentist, but knowing your problem can wait will help mitigate your concerns.
- Don’t hesitate to ask. If you have an issue regarding your oral or dental health, ask your dentist. You will get peace of mind about your situation which can lower your anxiety. The level of urgency may not be as you think and, if it is, you will book an emergency visit to be seen immediately.
Contact Doctors Network for Emergency Dental Repairs
Most common emergency dental services include wisdom tooth removals, simple or surgical tooth extractions, root canal therapy, and composite tooth fillings. The best solution of course depends on the diagnosis, and even though you’re experiencing pain, in some cases there is no way to tell what the cause of the pain is until you’re in the dental chair. A throbbing tooth could be caused by tooth decay, abscess, infection, a tooth root cyst, or even gingivitis. If you want to save your teeth and maintain your oral health, it is important to have every oral health problem addressed ASAP.
Contact dentists who offer emergency services in Brooklyn right away to discuss your oral health emergency or reserve a visit. Find Brooklyn emergency dentists on Instagram.