In recent years, there has been a surge in the use of 12 volt lithium batteries due to their improved performance and longer life span compared to traditional batteries. These batteries are used in a variety of applications such as consumer electronics, electric vehicles, and medical devices. Lithium is one of the lightest, most abundant metals on Earth. With a cost that’s about equal to aluminum, it’s widely used in consumer products. Here we explain will the properties and manufacturing of 12 volt lithium batteries, and how they are used in various applications. I will first discuss the properties and manufacturing of 12 volt lithium batteries, then how they are used in various applications, and finally how they can be improved and managed to reduce environmental impacts.
Properties of lithium-ion batteries
- These are rechargeable batteries with having perfect mass-to-energy ratio. Due to the small size of lithium-ion, these batteries store more energy per unit mass and per unit volume.
- Lithium-ion batteries can recharge hundreds of times. Have a lifespan of about 3000 to 5000 cycles.
- Have high energy density and low self-discharge than any other batteries.
- Gives better power retention.
- Have very high specific heat.
- Can work at any temperature.
- Don’t catch fire.
- Due to their low weight, these lithium-ion batteries are easy to move.
- Can be charged without removing from the electronic device.
- Do not discharge when not in use. Means you can store it for a long time because only 1 to 2% of the battery will die every month.
In which appliances these batteries are applicable
We can use lithium-ion batteries in many appliances like toys, cell phones, personal computers, and many other electronic devices. Our 12 volt lithium batteries are also applicable in forklift trucks, golf carts, campers, RV vans, and many other appliances. We have 12-volt batteries with different powers that are applicable to different appliances.
Why 12 volt lithium batteries are better
Uncompromising quality: Lithium iron phosphate batteries have an average life of 4000 cycles which is 8 times greater than regular lead-acid batteries. It gives immense power and energy storage with lightweight and portable sizes.
Low self-discharge: the battery can switch between active mod and shelf mod. When switched to shelf mod its self-discharge rate becomes almost zero.
Portable and eco-friendly: these batteries are portable and use eco-friendly materials in their manufacturing.
Why Choose the BSLBATT battery?
BSLBATT is situated in China in Huizhou (a beautiful city in China). It was established in 2003 and made its space in the industry in no time. Our reviews are from original customers that used our products and get benefits from them.
With 20 years of experience in making 12 volt lithium batteries, we collect perfect material and A+ cell composition and combine them with advanced technology to deliver a pack of lithium batteries. We deliver our products all over the world because people trust our products.
- Quality: As the best lithium-Ion battery manufacturers we manufacture only top-quality batteries that fulfill all china quality standards. Our batteries are superior in performance, highly durable, and have long cycle life.
- We replace many lead-ion batteries with Lithium iron phosphate batteries which gives a good solution to size and energy storage.
- We have efficient equipment to meet all needs of our customers.
- Have very strong customer service from to delivery of the product.
- Give the best offer for the resale and replacement of batteries.
- Offer very economical rates than any other factories.
- Our team is available for all your queries 24/7.
We are recognized as the best lithium-ion battery manufacturers because we meet all the needs of our customers. Visit us today for getting your battery.