19 C
New York
Sunday, March 3, 2024

Bahria Town Karachi 2 is the biggest society in Karachi

Bahria Town Karachi 2 is one of the largest and most sought-after residential societies in Karachi. Located in the northwest region of the city, this master-planned community is the latest addition to the Bahria Town Karachi portfolio. It is spread over an area of approximately 9,000 acres, offering a wide range of residential, commercial, and recreational options.

The Bahria Town Karachi 2 has been design to provide an ideal lifestyle experience. It provides residents with a safe and secure environment, while also being conveniently located near major transportation routes, shopping malls, schools, and other necessary amenities.

Residential

The residential area of Bahria Town Karachi 2 is comprised of a variety of housing options, including villas, apartments, townhouses, and executive homes. Each of these housing options is design to provide a comfortable and luxurious living experience, with all the modern amenities and features.

Commercial

The commercial area of BTK phase 2 consists of a variety of business and retail outlets, offering a wide range of products and services. Residents can find everything from grocery stores, banks, and restaurants to shopping malls, cafés, and entertainment centers. The commercial area also provides a number of employment opportunities, allowing residents to find suitable jobs.

Bahria Town World-Class Infrastructure – Tajarat Properties

The recreational area of Bahria Town Karachi 2 is home to a number of parks, playgrounds, and other attractions. It also features a number of sports and health clubs, ensuring that residents can stay active and healthy. Moreover, the community also features a number of entertainment and cultural events taking place throughout the year.

Overall, Bahria Town Karachi phase 2 is one of the most sought-after residential societies in Karachi, offering a safe and secure environment with all the necessary amenities, as well as a wide range of recreational and commercial options. With its master-planned design, Bahria Town Karachi 2 provides a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle experience for its residents.

Booking Procedure Bahria Town Karachi 2

The booking Procedure for Bahria Town Karachi 2 is quite simple and easy. One can apply for a plot or house in BTK 2 by visiting the Bahria Town Sales office. The sales team will provide the necessary information and a detailed overview of the booking procedure. One will need to submit the required documents, such as their National Identity Card, utility bills, and bank statements.

Once the documents are submit and approve, a booking agreement will be sign and a registration fee will be paid. After the registration fee is paid, a plot or house will be allocated and the details of the same will be provide to the customer.

The customer will then be require to make an initial payment of 40% of the total cost of the property. Once the initial payment has been made, the customer will then be require to complete the remaining 60% of the payment within a stipulated timeframe. Upon successful completion of the payment, the customer will be issue a possession letter and the necessary documents will be hand over.

Overall, the booking procedure for Bahria Karachi 2 is simple and straightforward. With the help of an experienced sales team, customers can easily book a plot or house in society.

Easy Payment Plan Bahria town Karachi 2

Bahria Town Karachi 2 has a very convenient payment plan that makes it easy for customers to purchase properties. The payment plan is divide into two parts, i.e. the initial payment and the remaining 60% of the total cost. The initial payment is 40% of the total cost and is payable at the time of booking. The remaining 60% is payable in installments over a period of time, as per the payment schedule provided by the sales team.

The payment schedule offered by BTK 2 is flexible and customers can choose different payment plans that suit their budget and convenience. Customers can opt for monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual payment plans, depending on their financial situation.

Additionally, BTK 2 also offers a variety of payment options, such as cash deposits, cheques, bank transfers, and online payments.

Overall, the Bahria Town Karachi 2 Payment Plan is quite flexible and customers can easily purchase properties in the society. With the help of various payment options and payment plans, customers can make the required payments in a convenient and hassle-free manner.

Conclusion

BTK 2 is one of the most sought-after residential societies in Karachi. It is spread over an area of approximately 9,000 acres, offering a wide range of residential, commercial, and recreational options. The community is master-plan to provide a safe and secure environment with all the necessary amenities, as well as a wide range of recreational and commercial options.

Additionally, the payment plan of BTK2 is quite flexible and customers can choose different payment plans that suit their budget and convenience. All in all, Bahria Town Karachi 2 is an ideal residential society for those looking for a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle experience. https://tajarat.com.pk/bahria-town-karachi-2-booking-procedure. For more details, you have to go to the tajarat Properties.

Ahsan Khan
Ahsan Khan
Hi, I'm admin of techfily if you need any post and any information then kindly contact us! Mail: techfily.com@gmail.com WhatsApp: +923233319956 Best Regards,

Related Articles

Stay Connected

0FansLike
3,912FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe

Latest Articles