7 Different Ways to Integrate Email Marketing and Search Engine Marketing
1. Distribute Content for Link Building Via Email – Yes, lead generation is the primary focus of email marketing. However, in your attempts to generate leads, you should avoid becoming myopic. Traffic coming from search engines has the potential to provide a constant stream of high-quality leads over time. Email marketing is often the most effective and widely used method of reaching customers for many businesses SEO expert india.
Emailing lead generation-based offers is definitely a good idea; however, by occasionally distributing content such as infographics or awesome blog posts via email, you can improve the reach of the pages where that content resides, which will, in turn, increase the number of inbound links and the authority of those pages. You may, at some point in the future, replace the content on that page with a fantastic lead generating offer in order to make the most of the traffic that the page is receiving from search engines.
2. Optimize Your Content for the Topics That Generate the Most Leads – Look at your email data. Which themes and offers have the highest percentages of people opening and clicking through them? If you have been engaging in email marketing for some time, you most likely have a wealth of valuable historical data pertaining to the lead generation efforts you have been making. Make use of this facts to assist you in prioritising the search engine optimization work that you are doing. After that, optimise for the keywords and offers that have performed the best in your email marketing efforts.
3. Conduct a Test of the Offer’s Conversion Ahead of the Actual Sending of an Email – You are not need to send an email with an offer to your list as soon as it is finished being created. Instead, you may look at the rate of conversion of the landing page and the offer by using traffic from search engines, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and even your own blog. Before you send the message to everyone on your list, use this information to make adjustments and enhancements to the text itself or the landing page it links to.
4. Increase the Click-Through Rate (CTR) of Your Emails by Using Pay-Per-Click Advertising – In the noisy and competitive world of inbound marketing, your leads often need to be exposed to your concepts many times before they will make a purchase or sign up for a service. Plan a pay-per-click (PPC) campaign that begins the day before your next major email send for lead generation and continues for a few days following the email send. This will assist give extra support for the email and the offer that is included inside the email. The increased brand recognition that these PPC advertising bring about may assist in raising the click-through rates of your emails.
5. Optimize Search Engine Results Pages for Landing Pages – Don’t bury your landing pages! Landing pages are an essential component to the success of your inbound marketing efforts. Ensure that, in addition to disseminating them via marketing emails, you also take the effort to improve the content of your landing pages so that they may be found through search. This necessitates having catchy page names, an excellent URL structure, and relevant material that has been optimised with keywords on the actual page.
6. Give Email Sharing Priority When Developing Links Getting your material in front of as many people as possible is an important part of building links for search engine optimization, therefore give email sharing priority when building links. Simply disseminating material in an effort to construct linkages is not sufficient. Instead, include links for social sharing to the information that you are promoting in the email you sent out. Include a brief statement that not only thanks them for reading the email but also encourages them to share it with their colleagues.
7. Put Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising to Work for You to Test Email Subject Lines Subject lines play a significant role in the effectiveness of email marketing. Utilizing PPC to gather data on subject line possibilities is preferable to merely making educated guesses about which subject line you believe would perform best. Make five different topic lines. Maintain a separate pay-per-click ad campaign for each topic line. When you have amassed a sufficient amount of data, choose the email subject line that yielded the best click-through rate and utilise that one when sending out your emails.
Read more: click