Specifically, are you searching for details on the Wavlink extender setup? You will find info on setting up a Wavlink WiFi extender in this article. Using these techniques makes setting up your Wavlink WiFi extender very simple.
Configure Your Wavlink Extender Manually
Here are some quick ideas you can put to use right away:
First, link the host router to your Wavlink WiFi extender. Once the extender starts to generate a stable LED light. Hold a laptop, tablet, or other WiFi-enabled device at this point. Then select the WiFi option in your WiFi device’s settings by going there. The network will then appear with the name Wavlink extender setup Ext. After connecting to the “EXT” network, launch any web browser and type ap.setup into the address bar. After you see a new extender setup page on the screen, install the extender by holding fast to the AP extender setup instructions.
Configure Your Wavlink Extender Using WPS
Configuring the extender using the WPS button is one of the simplest ways to connect it to an active WiFi network. You should perform the following actions to install the extender:
- Before anything else, position your extender near the router.
- Turn on your WiFi range extender at this point, and wait a few minutes until the power LED’s light turns solid green.
- Then, press the WPS button on your Wavlink WiFi extender.
- After that, press the Wavlink main router’s WPS button.
- Following this procedure, both your router and the extender will have a blinking green light.
- Give the extender and home WiFi system two to three minutes to sync.
- The Wavlink extender setup process has been completed successfully.
- Sign in to ap.setup to complete the installation process.
Wavlink WiFi Extender Configuration In Access Point Mode
- You can start the Wavlink WiFi setup process by turning on your Wavlink WiFi extender. To do this, turn it on by pressing the power button after plugging it into a wall outlet.
- Now locate the mode selector button and switch it to the AP position.
- It is now necessary to connect an Ethernet cable to either the Wavlink extender port or the main router port, depending on which device you are using.
- Launch your preferred web browser. After turning on your computer and then connecting all of your WiFi devices.
- Enter WiFi.Wavlink.com configured in the browser’s address bar by moving there.
- After hitting enter, the ap.setup Wavlink login page will show on your screen.
- The default Wavlink setup credentials you must enter here after making your login selection.
However, if you are unable to access the login page, make sure to check these:
Reset Your Gadget
Press the reset button on the back panel with a solid pin as soon as the device turns on and hold it down for about eight to ten seconds. Resetting the device was successful. If you can see all the lights flashing, some of them may start to gradually turn off and on again.
Examine The Firmware Version Of The Wavlink Device
Check your device’s firmware if the extender’s connection is shaky after setup. Every so often, the firmware must be updated. The following actions are hugely beneficial for your procedure:
A good place to start is the official website for the Wavlink WiFi extender. Now is the time to install and download the much more recent Wavlink extender operating systems. Ensure that the firmware file you download, it should save to your laptop or computer. Visit your WiFi device’s web interface right now. Clicking on the folder will allow the updated firmware to upload. Let’s update the settings on your router. Rebooting the modem and router will check for any available updates. Your Wavlink WiFi extender’s firmware will successfully update once all the steps have been followed.
You can find information about the Wavlink WiFi extender’s setup procedures in this article. Additionally, you learn how to reset your device and update the firmware on your extender. If you are having issues in other situations, please let us know in the comment section.